Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome!

hello all!!

I am new to the whole blogging world, but I have been convinced by a certain Sarah Elizabeth Myers that it would be a good idea to start one since she (and many others) always ask me makeup and product advice. Some might think it a little strange and even sad that I seem to be so obsessed and knowledable about all of this, but hey, I could have worse hobbies than this right?! So my goal is to post about all of the latest and greatest out there, as well as inform everyone of new and great tips that I learn, or happen to discover myself. Also, if you have a favorite product, beauty tip, here is the place to tell~!!

1 comment:

Babs said...

you're right. being a meth head would be worse than being obsessed with eye shadow. THANKS A MILL for setting this up, you maven, you!!