Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Great Shampoo Debate

For probably about six years now, I have been an avid Bumble & Bumble fan. I have literally had the liter size bottles in every single type of shampoo & conditioner that they make. My all time favorite would have to be the Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner. But it doesn't stop there, I love their styling products as well, and have probably tried all of those at some point in the past 6 years too. I feel like there are 2 types of people: those who can use "cheap" shampoo, and those who can only get their shampoo at Luxe. Unfortunately for my checking account, I fall into the last 2nd category. So I have a question, who out there has found a shampoo and/or conditioner that is so-called "cheap" that they actually like and think is just as good? Or is there such a thing? Or is there a middle ground product that you have found? Or are you like me, and only like the good stuff?? I would like to know your thoughts....

1 comment:

L. said...

I HEART Theodore Gibson!!! I keep shaking my head to smell my hair- should I be in therapy for this?!?!