Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Holiday De-Stressor

This is very unlike me, but I am so happy that the holidays are almost over. For some reason this year, I feel like it's been unusually stressful. This might be that it's my first year ever to not have a Christmas break, but with the overload of family time, gift buying, and trying to be somewhat creative/thoughtful with gifts, decorating, Christmas parties (which I love) I'm just done!

When I starting thinking what relaxes me the most, of course the first thing that comes to mind is taking a bath. Anyone who has ever lived with me, knows that I take a bath every single night before going to bed. I know to some, this is overkill and not necessary, but I happen to think it is very necessary.

There are so many different kinds of bubble baths, bath salts, etc... and I know everyone has their own preference, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.

My staple bath product is just Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath. It's cheap, smells fabulous, and I've been using it for years. I like lavender smelling stuff right before bed, so that's why I'm drawn to this. This is my backup grocery store brand product that I love as well. It's Neutrogena Relaxing Shower & Bath Gel. Once again, it smells like lavender, so great right before bed. Johnson's Bedtime Bath is also wonderful.

Philosophy makes these fun, all in one shower gels, that are bubble bath, shower gel and shampoo. They come in so many fun scents, and my favorite right now is Bubbly, which smells like champagne. So whatever mood you are in, they have a bubble bath to match. I even got some of my friends these in scents like Mimosa and Strawberry Daiquiri for their 21st birthdays.

So even if you don't enjoy baths as much as I do, you can still enjoy these products every once in awhile... or after a stressful Holiday season :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

please update.

xoxo