Monday, February 23, 2009

my next purchase

So as I'm browsing around today... I stumble upon this from NM... I normally check for makeup updates from bobbibrowncosmetics.com... but for some reason I was looking at makeup on NM... and noticed they had a limited edition Shimmer Brick





Now this has some strange colors for your cheeks, but also some fabulous eye colors (at least that's my opinion... but I would have to try it first... who knows) and it appears that it could become my spring and summer staple.. but I will have to get back to you on that one. I need to wait until the first of the month when I get paid, but my first stop will be to NM to buy this!!!



there is also Bobbi's Exclusive Runway Kit... which looks fun as well. I might have to decide which one to get... but both are worth looking into!

No comments: