Wednesday, February 18, 2009

too easy

I know that I get lazy when it comes to putting on makeup in the morning, and I think someone had that in mind when they created this...

but who the heck wants zebra eyes at 7:15 in the morning? I found these at Sephora, they are from a brand called ColorOn... and it's press on eyeshadow. The idea sounds fabulous... but 99% of the time I'm guessing they don't quite work as well as you would think. They have all different colors and packages, but they come out to $5 per application... which is pretty expensive... unless you use so much eyeshadow that it is part of your weekly purchases... I would guess that you are better off taking an extra 5 minutes and doing it yourself than to have zebra eyes for $5 a day. It's a fun idea though... if anyone out there has actually used these things before... please let me know! But at this point, it seems too easy (and a little weird) for me.

No comments: