Wednesday, March 11, 2009

just when I was about to crack...

This past week, I've been considering breaking down and going to a tanning bed for a few times. You know, just to get that "first burn" over with and start working on my base tan. I had vowed to myself that I would never do this after I graduated college, but I couldn't handle it anymore... until I came upon this article, and instantly, my pale skin and I decided that I can wait a few more weeks and wait for the glorious, natural sunlight....

This article tells the story of a man who literally CAUGHT ON FIRE while in a tanning bed... no thank you... I love being tan, but not that much!


then I see this... SPF 100??!! who in the world would need that? What's the point of even being outside?? (I do understand that some people do burn very easily, and this product might actually be a saving grace to them, so I don't mean to poke fun... that's just some pretty intense suncreen!!)


No comments: