Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cherry Blossom

Now that it is officially April, it's normally time to retire all of your dark lips and nail colors, and move onto all of the beautiful, bright, Spring colors. Except this Spring is a little different. I've been reading, hearing and seeing a lot in the past couple of months about how red lips are becoming the new Spring color... and I thought that will be a trend I will NOT take part in.. but the more I've seen it, the more I love it. It's not the matte, dark red that most do for Winter, it's more of a shiny, juicy, glossy type that almost appear see-through. It's a very bright, cherry red that is surprisingly flattering. So on Saturday, while at the Domain's "Fashion Now" event, Lauren and I went early on the quest of finding the perfect "Spring Red" and I must say, we did a great job. After trying many, we ended up both getting this Chanel lip gloss...

The color we got was Cherry Blossom... and it is amazing. Lauren and I both received compliments on it, and Lindsey and Sarah both tried it on, and looked fabulous. My Spring/Summer look is going to be a great tan, mascara, and this lip gloss... what could be easier?! I seriously recommend EVERYONE try this.. and if you don't think it looks great on you, let me know, and we can find you YOUR Spring Red...

No comments: