Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LC's new look

Like most of you, the highlight of my day yesterday was the return of "The Hills" and hours were spent watching the previous episodes and then the 2 (how great is that??!!) new episodes. Of course there were many memorable moments, like where Spencer went psycho and attacked Cameron in the bar (am I the only one who busted out laughing when this happened??) Heidi sneaking onto Lauren's party boat, and of course our boy Brody making a special appearance.. but besides Heidi's even blonder locks, one thing kind of took me by surprise. Lauren's dark red lips at her birthday party.


Besides from her being a little wasty-face, I just don't think this is her best look. Don't get me wrong, I am all about the red lips right now, but I just don't think this is the right shade for her.. is it just me?? Let me know what you think of Lauren's new look....

No comments: