Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Minty Fresh

Fresh breath has always been a big thing to me. I remember when I was little I would make people check my breath before I went somewhere, scared to death that my breath would be less than minty fresh. Weird, I know. I love brushing my teeth, but hate that 10 minutes after, they feel dirty again, or at least the "clean" feeling is long gone. Well this past summer, my old roomie, Carla (who is in dental school, so I think she knows what she's talking about) introduced me to this toothpaste. Not only does it do the trick, it's the only toothpaste that I feel TOTALLY eliminates bad breath germs. It's pretty strong, and can take some getting used to. I use the whitening one. But when I tried switching back to another toothpaste, I could totally tell the difference, and went back to this asap. So thank you sweet Carla for being my go-to toothpaste guru :)


1 comment:

sem said...

dear makeup maven, i just bought some of this toothpaste at heb. this purchase, along with the brand new central market gluten free blueberry waffles, is the highlight of my day so far, so thanks for the post, can't wait to try and tell you what i think.