Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ha-llelujah for Bra-llelujah!

I know this maybe stepping outside the lines of "beauty and product ideas" but to me, it's a beauty issue, so why not.

So last night I went to Neimans to return a dress... (b/c the beautiful, red Marc Jacobs dress just wasn't necessary when I'm down to double digits in my bank account) On a high from doing my good deed and feeling good about myself, I decide that I can finally treat myself to a decent bra. I mean, get fitted, measured, etc... and come away with a bra that I never want to take off my body. Well, mission accomplished.

Let me back up even more. To start off, I am a HUGE Spanx fan. I've used them for years, and think they are a direct gift from God. So awhile ago, when I saw that Spanx came out with a bra, I knew it had to be good.

So last night, the Spanx bra, "Bra-llelujah" was the first bra I tried on, and ladies, I've never been so in love with a bra, and it's the bra I ended up buying. Even as I'm typing this, it feels like I'm not even wearing a bra. No pulling, tugging, nothing. It snaps in the front, making the back feel like I just have on a smooth, stretchy undershirt. There are no bumps, rolls, bra straps digging into my shoulders. It's amaaaazing. There is one downside, they only go up to a size D, which I know for some is N.O.T. an issue, but for some I know it is.

At $62 it's on the pricey side. But for me, who has problems finding well-fitting bras, it is worth the $$.

I found mine @ Neimans, but any place that carries Spanx should carry these bras as well.. It also comes in racerback for some variety.

2 comments:

sem said...

got it. love it. love you more.

Ashlea said...

oh Emily I love all of your product suggestions! I'm gonna have to try this one... I like sem's endorsement as well.