Monday, May 18, 2009

a new way to brighten your day

I can't believe I haven't posted about this, considering it's one of my staples, but this morning I was reminding about what a little blessing this pot is. One thing about my face that I'm self-conscious of (besides my face shape in general) are dark circles under my eyes. There are so many products out there, but some take some time to put on, and can look cakey, which is a no-go for me. So quite awhile ago, I started using Bobbi's Eye Brightener, and have used it literally every day since. I'm hooked! It just takes a dab, and I just use my middle or ring finger, and dab it under my eyes and it makes a world of difference!!


speaking of staples, I think I will start a "best of" series which will includes all of my staples and must haves...

1 comment:

babs said...

thanks em, i'm in need of a day brightener. today, i will buy this product. i'll keep you posted on the status of my dark circles.