Monday, May 4, 2009

Pedi Must

So yesterday I went to get a pedicure b/c my toes were absolutely terrible, and beyond repair. (but let's admit, it really doesn't take much to convince me to go get a mani/pedi) I love Spring/Summer because bright pink is my favorite, and lately my go-to color has been OPI "feelin hot hot hot" but the place I went didn't have it, so I picked an Essie nail polish, and I must say, I think it's my favorite pink that I have EVER used! It's called "Pansy" So the next time you go for a mani/pedi.. I HIGHLY suggest this color!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

my girlfriend never misses your invaluable comments. she went out and bought your new pink nail polish and i have to tell you, things have never been the same between us since. I can not take my eyes off her, the polish has taken our love to a new level.
thanks,
Sam S.

Terri said...

my friend sam told me about the polish. i told my gal ruby-she is crazy about it. i mean really crazy, she got me to paint my toes, a first for me. she then showed it to her 3rd cousin daisy who loved it so much she had the funeral home paint her recently deceased mothers nails w/ it. everyone went on and on about lulus nails. clyde