Friday, October 2, 2009

Oct = PINK

well not only do I love October b/c of the cooler weather and that the holiday season is just around the corner, but also b/c everything I love and use comes out with a pink version this month! Yes, it's breast cancer awareness month and this year it seems to hit home more than ever. My grandma survived her (by the grace of God) small battle earlier this year. But I also lost my dear friend Sara not even two weeks ago. (the story is amazing and inspiring and if you have the time, please read their blog http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/) So I think it is amazing that we have a month dedicated to bringing awareness to something that affects so many women in our lives.
So my favorite BCA product thus far is from Bobbi Brown. It's a creamy lip color along with a shimmery lip balm.



I'm also wanting to invest in this little piece of heaven. From what I've heard, it transforms your skin... maybe a Christmas idea (hint hint) :)




what are your favorite "Pink" things??



head over to http://oursolepurpose.blogspot.com/2009/10/retail-therapy.html for more ideas!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sending people over sister! And I LOVE, LOVE the BB lip goodies. I'm pretty sure I need it.