Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recent Sephora trip

Last Friday I took the afternoon off and ran some errands with Grandma. She needed to go to Sephora to get some new lotion and I am ALWAYS willing to make a Sephora run with her. While I can spend hours upon hours in that place, I know most can't. I ended up coming away with 2 things that I'm growing quite fond of.

First, I have always been a big Bliss fan, and have used their fabulous foaming face wash before and loved it. They also used to make a body wash called Mammoth Minty Body Wash" or something like that, and I almost cried when they discontinued it. I'm not kidding. It was the only body wash I used for like 4 years. Well anyways, they just came out with a new body wash, and it's the best of both worlds! It's Fabulous Foaming BODY Wash. It smells like my old face wash, and has some exfoliate beads in there as well. AND it's only $18 for a huge bottle. They have more scents, but this one was my favorite.

The other thing I got was a new lip pencil. It's NARS and it's their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and I got in it "Roman Holiday" which is very pink, but I'm definitely digging it for my "transition" color from Summer to Fall. (the picture is clearly not the color I got)
So all in all, it was a success of a trip. Thanks grams!

No comments: