Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brighten Up Your Day

So the weather is FINALLY starting to come around and it is absolutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. outside right now in Austin... so when I was on Bobbi Brown's website today, I noticed that they have announced a new skin care line, and one product stuck out to me as a perfect remedy for all of the outdoor activities I'm sure you are now taking part of.
It's called Brightening SPF 50 UV Protective Face Base and is part of their new "Brightening skin care" line. If you have ever used their regular "Face Base" you will know that this stuff is amaaaazing, but my only problem has been the lack of SPF in it. Well this solves the problem. I know SPF 50 seems like a high number, but honestly, having SPF 50 on your face daily will save you quite a few wrinkles in the future, or help prevent new ones from coming in. :)

No comments: