Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's Cheap Thrill

I know that many of the things I talk about or recommend can be a little on the expensive side. But many things that I use on a daily basis are your average drugstore products. So on Thursdays, I will be letting you know some of my favorites.

When I first started this blog, I talked about dry shampoo and many mornings it saves me from having to wash my hair. Even though the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo is fabulous, I have found a MUCH cheaper version that honestly works just as well.



I bought Tresemme's dry shampoo a few months ago, and I honestly use it all the time. It turns out, I wasn't the only one loving it, some of my friends were already using it when I told them about it. So this might be old news to some of you, but to the others, this stuff is a must have, especially if you don't like washing your hair everyday.

Another perk is that it adds great volume to your hair!

2 comments:

sem said...

yay for thursdays! on my way to walgreens...

Tiffany said...

OH, this is EXCELLENT! I need dry shampoo big time but have been holding out because of the price tag. I'm literally stopping on my way home from work! (except that it's cold...we'll see...)