Monday, February 28, 2011

it truly "Does It All"

I've tried for years. I have tried to find a cheaper version of this hairspray, but I just cannot find something that I love as much as Bumble & Bumble's Does It All Spray. It's magic in a bottle.

Growing up the only thing I liked about hair spray, was the way it reminded me of my grandma's bathroom. (She used Shaper Hairspray and to this day I love the smell because I picture myself sitting on the bathroom counter as my grandma was getting ready) But I never used hairspray myself because it made my hair feel gross and sticky.

In high school, I started using Bumble & Bumble's hair spray whenever I would curl my hair because it didn't feel sticky, held my curls, and smelled fabulous. Now I use it as a finishing spray almost everyday, and it's light enough to not weigh my hair down, but strong enough to do the job. Every other hair spray that I have tried, makes my hair feel "crunchy" and I like to be able mess with or change my hair during the day, and using regular hair spray wouldn't let me.

So if you have a hair spray that you love - please let me know! I'm always willing to try something new, it just has big shoes to fill in the department.

No comments: