Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sonicare for your face

I have used a Sonicare toothbrush for about 6 years, and wouldn't dream about going back to a regular toothbrush. In fact, the couple times I've used a plain toothbrush I don't think it cleans as well. I have now become this way about cleaning my face. I talked about the Clarisonic Brush awhile ago, but only because of the pink color. That following Christmas, I received one and oh my goodness, it is amazing. Not to toot my own horn, but I receive compliments on my skin pretty often, and when they ask what I do, all I say is SPF everyday, and my Clarisonic Brush. I've had a handful of friends buy one since then, and all of them can say they see an improvement in their skin. This brush uses Sonicare technology and it takes about a minute to clean your whole face. I am naturally blessed in the fact that I've never had REALLY problematic skin, but I would have my regular breakouts. I cannot remember the last time I had a blemish on my face, and I attribute it all to this brush.
I know it's not a cheap investment at $195, but it is something you will use for years, and once you start using it, you won't want to go back.

Anyone else out there have one and love it too??
and something completely unrelated -  Mr. Charlie got a new haircut and is feeling quite dapper. (when I got him, he looked like he had been cut with a weed wacker, so he is a work in progress right now)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

He's SO freaking CUTE!! And, I just might have a Clarisonic brush on my birthday list! We'll see what the birthday fairies bring....

Kristen said...

random Q regarding the clarisonic - do you have to replace the bristles at some point?

Emily C. said...

Keta - Yes, you do. They say to replace them every 90 days, but i honestly probably do it every 5-6 months. One key to make them last longer is to take your makeup off before you use the brush. (otherwise it gets grimy) You can buy them individually, or I would recommend buying them in the two pack (saves a little money) and there are 3 types of heads to choose from.

http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Clarisonic&categoryId=C19971