Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday's Cheap Thrill

It is no secret that I highlight my hair. I've been doing it since 8th grade, and have no plans to stop. BUT - this has wrecked havoc on my hair and continues to make it extremely dry. For years my hair dresser would tell me that I need to be using a deep conditioning treatment. The first one I got was Bumble & Bumble's DEEEP conditioner, and of course it was amazing. However, I went through it so quickly that I had a hard time justifying buying it again, so my hair went back to feeling like straw.

I finally was sick of my dry hair this summer (all of the direct sun from laying out was not helping my hair too much either) so I decided to do some research for a new deep conditioning treatment. And I am happy to report that I found a great one, AND it's at your grocery store. Loreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque does the trick.



My hair dresser even told me that my hair is in better shape! I know my hair would be much healthier if I wouldn't basically put bleach on it every 8 weeks, but this at least helps to lessen the damage. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Well, I am just thrilled that this new year has brought our a new you in terms of blogging! I sure do need all of these tips and tricks.