Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Cheap Thrill

Maybe I got this habit from my cousin Lauren, but I cannot go to bed without taking a bath. It's become a nightly ritual that some people make fun of, but I can't stand the feeling of going to bed dirty. I've spent quite a bit of money of bubble baths in the past, but with my new resolution to save money, I set out to find a less expensive one that I like. I like the Johnson's Baby BedTime Bath, but I found one that I like even better. My favorite scent is gardenia, (I get that from my grandma) and I found Bodycology's white gardenia shower gel & foaming bath at Target. I think it was $3.99 and it smells fabulous.

 Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I totally use this brand! It bubbles really well and smells good. I'll try this scent next time!

ellen said...

I love this brand, I use the Coconut Lime!