Monday, March 7, 2011

Bachelorette Hair Part 1

This past weekend I headed up 35 to Dallas to celebrate Carla's upcoming wedding. I arrived on Friday afternoon to help Mallory set up for the bridal shower we were throwing Carla on Saturday morning, and then her bachelorette party was that Saturday night. Needless to say, I'm a little tired today, but I had a blast spending the weekend with some of my best friends!

Saturday afternoon, after cleaning up from the shower we had just thrown and as we were frantically getting ready to go to the hotel for Carla's lingerie shower, Melissa asked if she could borrow my curling iron after I was finished. So I left my curling iron plugged in the bathroom, and went to do my makeup. The next thing I hear is Melissa saying "Clod, why is your curling iron so much better than mine??!"

I don't know what it is about my T3 Curling Iron, but it is amazing. When I lived with Lauren, the majority of the time, I could find my curling iron in her room, and when I moved out, she had to bite the bullet and buy one herself because she loved it so much.

It makes curling my hair super easy, and my curls seem to last longer than they would with any other curling iron I've tried.

Here is a picture of Katie and myself from dinner on Saturday night - hours after I had curled my hair, and it's still holding up pretty well!

No comments: