Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday's Cheap Thrill

My facial moisturizers are something I have always spent some money on. In my naive mind, I thought the more I spend, the better the product, right?? Well I am slowly learning this is not the case. When I ran out of my Bobbi Brown Face Base that I use as my night cream, I decided I would find a less expensive replacement.

The one I settled on was Aveeno's SMART ESSENTIALS Nighttime Moisture Infusion. I actually have been loving this! It has a citrus smell and does a pretty good job keeping my dry skin moisturized. Considering it is almost 1/4 the cost of the Bobbi Brown Face Base, it is a pretty good deal!

And happy birthday dad! Not that he will see this, or even knows what a blog is, but it's his big 5-5, so I thought it deserved a shout out.

1 comment:

rebecca r said...

i'm sure terry wayne is honored to be honored in cyber space.