Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday's Cheap Thrill

Today's cheap thrill comes from Katie. The past couple of times I've seen her, I've asked to borrow her chapstick serveral times because I think it's so cool. It looks like an egg kind of, and when you twist off the top, it's a big ball of fabulous chapstick. If you know my friend Katie, you know that she would have a random, weird thing of chapstick, but she has me hooked on it!

The brand is eos and it's their lip balm - smooth sphere. But of course when I asked Katie for the name she responded with "it's called eos total new chapstick trend!" Katie loves setting trends.

And for around $3, it's worth every penny.

Here is the picture Katie sent me of her chapstick ball.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cori said...

Just got mine at Walgreens! I got the lemon flavor, yum!!!